Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award


I am deeply honored to be given the "I Love Your Blog" award by Crown of Beauty. Thank you, Manang Lidj!

As instructed, I am to pass the award to seven others. I have numerous favorite blogs that I visit randomly and most of them have received the same award. So I am passing on the award to seven few that are worth a read. I can relate with the authors as I share similar thoughts, ideas, and experiences with them.

1. There’s no place like home. - Kelli is from Texas, USA. She is married with three young children. They are a christian, homeschooling family. I love her blog because I can see myself in her who loves her home and family. We share the same interests: baking, sewing, crafting, and most of all, loving the LORD!

2. Extravagant Grace. There is not enough words to describe this woman of God! She loves the Lord and that is reflected deeply in her writings. She is a wife and a stay-at-home mother of four children. She has a bachelors in English Writing Arts and is an editorial assistant for a science journal, a web designer and editor, and a desktop publishing designer. She is a freelance writer for Faith Lifts (that’s where I found her). Her experiences tell a message to all her readers, that God's love is amazing and His extravagant grace is available to all of us.

3. Fiddledeedee. If I want to have a good laugh, I come to this site. DeeDee is a fun loving writer, witty, full of surprises, yet, filled with amusing facts and realities about her life as a woman of God! She, too, is a homeschooling mom to her three children.

4. My simple kitchen. I love this site. Aimee is a great cook and her recipes are brilliant! She started this blog as a place to share recipes with her readers and to inspire to cook loving meals for our families. And of course, she loves Jesus!

5. Im an organizing junkie. Laura loves to organize! She is a mom to three active kids. Her tips and awesome creativity gives me ideas on making my house a home to my family.

6. Waking Up. Musings by a dreamer. Ariel Allison Lawhon is a writer, a novelist… and a dreamer. Her musings are deep that touches the recesses of the soul.

7. A few Scraps. Christina is thirty something…. So am I. She quilts… and so do I. She is a mother… me too! She is a nurse… and I am too!

According to Crown of Beauty, there are a few rules that go with this award. You have to pass on this award to seven other blogs. Just add in a short description of each of the blog and the reasons why you are giving the award to.

Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

Pass on the award, meet new friends, see how creative our God is in the unique lives of the people He has created... and have fun!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for giving one to me as well! Your sweet words really made my day!
~Kelli

Fiddledeedee said...

Congratulations! And thank you!!!! Absolutely made me smile. Which I needed.

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

Congtulations, I am sure you deserve this award and many more. Sounds like you are a great Christian Mom and blogger buddy. I look forward to blogging with you.
Edwina

Laura said...

Ahhh thanks for the award and your kind words :)