Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things I learn from my children (and other parents' kids too!)



I learned that:


.....A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

.....The glass in windows doesn't stop a soccer ball hit by little hands.

.....Certain decorative stone will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.

.....Super glue is forever.

.....Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

.....To always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.

.....My expensive make-up will only last seconds once they're in the hands of a little princess.

..... My heart literally melts when my child comes to me, teary-eyed saying, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, Momi"

…. There's pleasure in brushing my daughter's long hair.

…. I get jealous when a girl calls my teen-age son.



No comments: