Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Got ya!

Do you see that? It's a hummingbird! I finally got the little thing. At first, I thought it was just the annoying wasp. When I got closer, it is the most amazing thing. I have waited so long for a shot of this incredible creation! They usually start to come out early September and disappear before December. Yes, they love my honeysuckle! And sometimes I see them playing by the veranda railings. I am quite surprised to see them still around at this time of year! Must be my lucky day! And so I ran and grabbed my sony cybershot, escaped through the back door and tiptoed behind the animate being! Wow! It's just unbelievable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mam Jen,

I love this pic...and I love your page...pa member ko di...but dapat wholesome thoughts hahahaha

Miss ya Lady!!

Mache