Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Little Peanut is an Angel



She is our little angel and she does flap her wings-
She is like sunshine, oh so much delight she brings.
She brightens up dreary days with her melodious laughs,
She is such a joy, what such blessing to have.

Her face so sweet, so innocent, so pure.
Some days she can be willful but oftentimes, demure.
She gives the yummiest hugs from morning ‘til night.
Her warm embrace heals, so loving, so tight.

We call her “Little Peanut” as she is such
Her little giggles we hear so sweet, she is loved so much.
She dances so gracefully and swings her hips to and fro
Oh my darling Caila, you’re so adorable, do you know?

She said, “I want to be a nurse, just like you Mum, someday.
I want to help sick people get well, is that okay?”
When she sees someone is sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all that she can, she wants to do her part.

She'll squeeze away the sorrow and make you forget the pain.
She shows you where the sun is when you’re hiding from the rain.
She brings you hydrangeas from the garden, all white, pink, and some blue-
While she holds your hand, so warm to show you the morning dew.

My heavenly Father must love me when HE brought my angel’s face.
I remember I held her in my arms cradled in a fancy little lace
That very moment, I recall when she came into my world,
I knew that she was so much more, in my hands she curled.

Every night she says her prayers and as she goes to sleep
I pray dear Lord, please protect my little angel and always keep.
Annoint her talk, her hands, her dreams and precious wishes too,
And someday let her be the woman that praises and glorifies YOU!

Happy birthday, our Little Peanut, our angel! Love you, love you, LOVE YOU!

No comments: