Tuesday, November 12, 2013



God 
Will
Redeem, Restore, Rebuild!

My heart cries out to see the devastation in areas greatly affected in my home country, the Philippines. So far, 10000 deaths found in Tacloban alone. The whole province is wiped out. I am grieving for my fellow countrymen. I thank God for Australia, my adopted country, for extending help financially. Filipinos here in Perth are pulling resources together to send relief goods to be shipped to the remote areas.

Countless have lost their homes and the humble possessions have been wiped out by the merciless, “Yolanda”. So many little children lost their parents, their families! Being so far away, I can only gather and put together as much resources as possible to send home.

Bim and I were contemplating about the turn of events last night. God allow these circumstances in our lives for a reason– just like the life experience of Job in the Bible. He lost everything that he had. When Job made a sacrifice in faith, at the end, the Lord turned Job’s captivity and gave him twice as much as he had before. Suffering had been an expansive, faith-demonstrating opportunity for Job. God had grown much bigger; Job had become smaller in his own eyes.

The Filipinos will come out of this with greater faith, to see God as much bigger than all the struggle and suffering!

My brothers and sisters in Christ, please continue to pray for those people in the Philippines greatly affected. Our ultimate help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth!

God will redeem, God will restore, God will rebuild! God save the Philippines!
------
Shot taken at Silay, Negros Occidental, July 2013

---------
http://jensnursingchronicles.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/thank-god-i-am-filipino.html





No comments: