Monday, February 4, 2008

Oops, I have reached my CROSSROADS!


Hi! I know I have not blogged here lately..... for several reasons:

..... can't find the time

..... been writing devotional articles for the Day by Day website (http://wop-daybyday.blogspot.com/)

..... laptap's been really, really slow. I had to defrag but it's been a drag lately. I wonder if I needed to increase the speed and memory? Hhhhhmmmmm....... Danjo, I need your expert advise!

..... joined an out-of-town 3-day retreat with other godly women

..... with being out of town for a few days, I need to reorganize my "home"

..... my IELTS (International English Language Testing System) evening classes has started ... that leaves me with very little time with my family .....i try to spend more time with my children when I'm around them... when they get home from school and not with my computer.

..... I'm at my crossroads.....

..... i would like to leave my Martha role and begin to walk like Mary.... I want to spend more time with my Lord.... I find a need to reorient myself .... systems need to be in order according to "right priorities"..... been doing a lot of Martha activities all my life!.... it's time to be still..... but of course, you'll hear of me, but not as often as I used to.... but don't fret, my friends. I'll be around.... as always.... infact, i'll be writing more about my "Crossroads" experience soon..... so please get excited....

.... and I also want to know if I'm being missed.....

Sweet Blessings,


No comments: